⚡️ Breaking news! NEW Plenny Shake flavour is coming

Hello there,

I’m excited to announce that we’re going to launch NEW Plenny Shake flavor very soon :raised_hands:

Let’s see if you can guess it! Leave your comment below :point_down:

3 Likes

Almond & Fig Plenny Shake? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

With a picture of the Ocean…A new ice cream type one? Maybe raspberry ripple, or something else sweet like apple cinnamon

1 Like

Both sound very nice, but no, not this time :slight_smile:

1 Like

The pic makes me think of pina colada, but im almost sure that this is not the case haha

Haha yes, you are right, it’s not Pina Colada :slight_smile: It would be a cool flavour though…

What do you think about this idea?

• Yes to Pina Colada!
  • No, please, something else

0 voters

1 Like

As long as it doesn’t taste alcoholic…:wink:

1 Like

My guess is coconut! Can’t wait to order whatever it is in any case :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OMG PLEASE!!! Coconut would even be 1000x better than pina colada :sob:

2 Likes

New clue! :wink:

Group 1981

1 Like

Cheesy shake? :thinking:
Surely not Pizza flavour in a shake! Haha
Maybe Cheesecake? New York Cheesecake perhaps

3 Likes

Good try! But, no, it’s not this obvious))

1 Like

I have seen the new email too - with very summery and tropical fruit themes in the wordsearch :thinking:

More hints :point_down:

teaser_2_forum

1 Like

I guess “god” is accidental and “erotic” is perhaps the cheesy dimension? B) (“Exotic” & co. are perhaps more flavour relevant. I hope it has coconut!)

What’s the launch date? Or is it a secret hehe :eyes:

Yall it’s passionfruit!!! It’s on the website already!

2 Likes

Good catch! :smiley: We just launched it.

2 Likes

Hope to see some reviews of the flavour here over the next week, hesitating to pull the trigger on two bags alongside my regular order! I dislike tangy/citrusy flavours so I hope it’s a bit more mellow and sweet

I have ordered only one bag, I still have some pistachio flavour that I have to get rid off (had high hopes, but I am not a fan).

2 Likes