New Plenny Shake flavours (Vote, vote, vote)

New Plenny Shake flavour
  • Caramel seasalt
  • Wild berries (blackberry/blueberry/raspberry)
  • Apple cinnamon
  • Gazpachio/bloody mary
  • Red velvet
  • Cookie dough
  • Lemon
  • Mint chocolate
  • Something different, namely:

0 voters

1 Like

I accidentally voted on the wrong thing because I was going to select the text “Red velvet” and copy it to search it on Google to see what it was, but clicking and dragging counted as a vote and now I can’t undo the vote.

Big sad :frowning:

My actual vote is cookie dough.

1 Like

I did the same, click “show vote” and you can change it!

4 Likes

Pistachio :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

I’m open to anything fruity. Mango, Strawberry and Banana are my favourites. I think anything with fruit flavours definitely benefits from having the freeze-dried fruit in it.

2 Likes

You should let us vote multiple options. It will represent our opinion in a much better way!

Voting system source if interested:

7 Likes

As a Spaniard, gazpacho flavour from a soluble mix sounds like a terrible idea! Voted for wild berries. :wink:

6 Likes

As long as you use rice syrup instead of sucralose I vote for all of the above! XD

Same, the idea of having something light but rich in flavour as a powder drink just doesn’t sit right. There’s no way they will be able to have the right flavour profile for that :woman_shrugging:t2:

Caramel seasalt would be amazing! :heart_eyes: Really would’ve loved to have that flavour combo as a drink as well!

3 Likes

Can we go back to people salting their caramel themselves? I really despise that combination and it’s become hard to get unsalted caramel these days.

2 Likes

What flavor is “red velvet” supposed to be?

1 Like

Had the same question :smiley:

It is a moist vanilla cake with a hint of chocolate in it. Also, due to the addition of Buttermilk it is a little salty too. Has nothing to do with red stuff though.

Red velvet cake :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey Brent, good suggestion. We’ll take it into consideration next time!

Both Mint Chocolate and Cookie Dough sounds delicious! Looking forward to taste the next flavor!

2 Likes

Noooo, Wild berries is so boringggg… There are only sweetish’ flavours - what about something savoury, like Peanutbutter? Huel has it, and it’s super nice! Other suggerstions are Pumpkin Spice, Taco…

If not, then all other flavours than Wild Berries sounds nice!

7 Likes

Pistachio please!!!

4 Likes