Flavour suggestion

If you are planning some autumn/winter limited edition i would really love to see (and drink :smile:) a cinnamon roll flavoured plenny shake. Also what flavours would the rest of the community like to see?

3 Likes

I was about to ask if you’ve tried apple cinnamon flavour but I checked your post history and I see it’s already your favourite! I feel like you need to just add cinnamon to every flavour :sweat_smile:

For me I’ve always wanted a peach flavour! I went out and had a peach drink recently and it was amazing, I feel like the flavour would work with a shake.

Maybe we could join forces and make peach cinnamon?

I also wonder about a peppermint flavour. Half of me thinks it would be delicious and the other half thinks it might taste like toothpaste.

Also, while we’re putting things out there, I’d like to make a case for bringing back my beloved pizza bars :cry: I miss them every day.

3 Likes

Peach sounds amazing. I didn’t even think of that :smile:

3 Likes

Oreo
Peanut butter & white chocolate
Honeydew melon
Lime (& mint, perhaps? — a mojito)
Kiwi
Pumpkin spice

3 Likes

taking notes!

3 Likes

I wish we could just have the mango back, but I’d take peach instead :')

3 Likes

Bring back the neutral flavour.

1 Like

Kinda miss that as well :green_heart:

Noted, thank you! :green_heart:

My very first order with JJ was mango shake and pizza bars! I feel like I cursed them that day :cry:

If either of them ever come back I will be first in line to buy them.

2 Likes

At this point, any new Plenny Drink flavor would do for me. You have those completely abandoned. You’re always working in it, but nothing every comes to fruition.

3 Likes

Yeah some more interesting plenny drink flavours would also be great. I’ve got really bored of just chocolate and vanilla :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

At this point, any new Plenny Drink flavor would do for me. You have those completely abandoned. You’re always working in it, but nothing every comes to fruition.

We have not completely abandoned this at all but also can not yet inform you on things specifically, bear with us, I am sure it will be worth it in the end :wink:

:green_heart:

1 Like