New Plenny Shake flavours (Vote, vote, vote)

I also agree with pumpkin spice and açai berry.

2 Likes

Cookie dough pls guys

3 Likes

Nice suggestions, we even had a pumpkin spice once as Limited edition. It was pretty good if you ask me :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Voted for caramel and sea salt but also cookie dough will be awesome!:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

But we would work our R&D magic on it to make sure it’s amazing of course :wink:

I looooooved the flavour of the chai latte but can’t take the Coffein.
As alternative i support the apple cinnamon!!!

1 Like

Haha, it could be my fault, since I shared a photo from an icecream place in Valencia (click)

I have voted Mint Chocolate, but I see it is not so popular. :smiley:

2 Likes

C’mon guys, vote for Caramel Seasalt, we need a salty shake finally! There is so many sweet flavours already :smiley:

1 Like

I would totally go for Matcha - Lemongrass

2 Likes

APPLE CINNAMON !!!

Oh God! I had the opportunity to taste it in an special delivery and guys…

It’s the most awesome flavor ever made!
Refreshing and delicious.

Really. There is no doubt. Vote for it.

4 Likes

I’d like an active version of the coffee flavour! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wow!
All of them, except gazpacho.

Matcha latte please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeees! Pistachio would be a blast!

3 Likes

I love caramel salt but! Another company has flavor additives so you can buy some and mix it with Plenny Vanilla. I do this, it works awesome, so I voted for something no other company offers :slight_smile:

Omg… All of them :scream:

1 Like

I voted for the cookie dough, hard to choose because I would like apple cinnamon too

2 Likes

Wildberries? What is wrong with you people…there was caramel and cookie dough…and you choose berries? I am very dissapointed with you.

2 Likes

Pistachio would be so perfect :white_heart:

4 Likes

Yep, I voted cookie dough but strawberry is my favorite. I once found a whole dried strawberry in the powder, ate it and it was delicious. I know there’s not a lot of frozen dried fruit in the formula but it’s still nice that there is.