Desperate to try your product

Every time I try to order jimmyjoy-plennyshake I get this message

We’re sorry, but something went wrong.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

Today it worked, but I had to pay 5 euro for shipping where it says free shipping to USA in the shipping costs page. Quite a little shell game you people play, but can't get soylent so not much choice is there?

In spite of what the website says, my jimmyjoy-plennyshake is being shipped from the UK. Now I have to pay another 20 dollar filing fee to the FDA . What a nightmare guys.

Hi there!

Just to clear things up a bit: shipping is only free when ordering from our US warehouse, which you can do over here: https://www.jimmyjoy.com/usa. This is also mentioned on our shipping costs page :slight_smile: This also means that when you order through our regular website, your order will be shipped from our EU warehouse. Import fees usually aren’t charged, but when they do it’s indeed the customer’s own responsibility as you can find in our FAQ: https://www.jimmyjoy.com/faq#ship-outside-europe.

1 Like

All I did was click “order now” on your main page. Nowhere did I indicate that I wanted to make the BIZARRE decision to pay MORE money to wait longer and have to file a notice with the FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION to try your product. I am going to follow Hanlon’s razor on this one. I suggest you improve your website to make it easier for people from the USA to get their product shipped locally.

• Nate

I’m sorry to disappoint you, but all of our orders are always shipped from our European warehouse - the US warehouse is now completely up and running yet and you need to use the special link to place the order. You can see we’re located in the Netherlands in the footer and you can find info about shipping outside Europe here: https://www.jimmyjoy.com/faq#ship-outside-europe. If you do get charged for import fees and you don’t want to pay for it, you can always refuse the order after which we can refund you for it!

1 Like

On the shipping FAQ page, the jimmyjoy.com/usa link could be highlighted (like turned into a clickable link) and maybe placed even in the checkout page :slight_smile:

Thanks for your feedback! That’s a great idea, I’ll forward it to our developers.

1 Like

You should probably employ some kind of geolocation pop up to inform people form the appropriate regions about the warehouse. It is quite easy to do^^

2 Likes

I missed the DHL delivery today because the battery in my doorbell died. Some supernatural force does want me to have jimmyjoy-plennyshake.

1 Like

I caught the DHL guy today, he is like a ninja!. I love jimmyjoy-plennyshake! I want to buy lots more, unfortunately when I attempted to purchase it from the US warehouse I received this error message:

Selected quantity of “jimmyjoy-plennyshake (US warehouse) (flavor: banana)” is not available. Available: 0. Selected quantity of “jimmyjoy-plennyshake (US warehouse) (flavor: chocolate)” is not available. Available: 0. Selected quantity of “jimmyjoy-plennyshake (US warehouse) (flavor: strawberry)” is not available. Available: 0. Selected quantity of “jimmyjoy-plennyshake (US warehouse) (flavor: vanilla)” is not available. Available: 0. Selected quantity of “jimmyjoy-plennyshake (US warehouse) (flavor: mango)” is not available. Available: 0.

Help!

1 Like

@xandror great to hear you now received your order :smiley: It’s correct you can’t order at our warehouse anymore, because our stock is currently empty there. The bars, however, are still available!