How to change your Nickname

Alright guys! Following up on the request many of you had to change your Nicknames, you can do this here: https://www.jimmyjoy.com/account/edit.

In the second field, you can fill in your nickname. You might have to log out and back in again for it to update on the forum.

You’re welcome! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @erwin (or other staff members).
Is it possible to change my nickname on the forum? It has been automagically given to me from the e-mail address of my jimmyjoy-plennyshake’s account, but that is not what I want. Thx!

3 Likes

^^^^^^
Yes, this

Hu? There is no Edit button on my Preferences page, for the nickname…

Exactly, there is none on mine either, and I was in agreement with you about wanting to change my username. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I think I’ve found it!
http://forum.jimmyjoy.com/badges
There it says, near the bottom (at ‘Regular’ user privileges) that you can rename. So, if I understand correctly, that means that we will gain reputation by being active and nice 'nd stuff around here, which will rank us up, allowing us to do more (up to and including total world domination).

Mods; maybe change this to seperate topic or something?

Edit:
Though it might also just mean that you can rename your threads :S - Confused Scribbs is confused. :sob: :sob:

Hi Guys! Olivia from jimmyjoy-plennyshake here.

Thanks for the feedback and good point! We’ve put our IT-guys on it straight away and will let you know once it’s possible to change your username.

Keep the feedback coming - we’re also still learning and improving :-).

2 Likes

This I like! :slightly_smiling: Here’s to hoping people don’t tap the glass and let them work, so we can enjoy new features soon.

Anyway, maybe move this conversation to its own thread, so people can easily see the question has been asked? People will also not make a habit of posting bugs and things like that in the ‘welcome’ thread .

Good busy! (and make that the cat wise and too bad peanut butter)

(\

Edit:
Refactored the order of some words, waved the other way.

Also a good point! I’ll get this going in a new topic asap :-).

1 Like

I’m locking this topic, as this question has been answered by Olivia.

You can also find a step-by-step guide here. If you’ve got any questions regarding this feature, you can hit reply whilst in that topic.

If you’ve got any suggestions (like improvements) regarding this feature, please create a new topic in the ‘general feedback’ category.