New flavour alert! I repeat, new flavour alert!

Hi,

We’ve just brought to life every inner child’s dream: healthy stuff that tastes like pie.
Introducing Plenny Shake Lemon Pie!

We’ve done the math for you and achieved the perfect balance of sweet and sour. If summer doesn’t bring some sunshine, this shake will do the job. Easy peasy, Lemon pie squeezy.

Can I say, I’m already gutted that this is limited edition! I’ve been hoping for a lemon flavour for a while, can’t wait to try it. Hope there’s some left when I next order!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, we will make sure to gather those and add them to the pile on the desks of our R&D legends. <3

It’s unfortunate that you can only buy two bags minimum even if you buy a lot of other items. Makes taste-testing new flavors less fun.

Super great taste! Recently ordered 6 bags. I hope you will create many more flavors in the future.

2 Likes

I finally got to try this flavour and all I can say is please please please make it permanent!

I thought it would just be lemon flavour, and that the “pie” part was just for fun. But wow it literally tastes like drinking a real lemon pie! I mixed with water and no oat milk but it was somehow still very creamy. It’s the perfect balance of being sweet but not too sweet, and it has a really satisfying sweet lemon tang.

I’m so impressed by this flavour and hope it stays permanently :lemon:

5 Likes

It’s unfortunate that you can only buy two bags minimum even if you buy a lot of other items. Makes taste-testing new flavors less fun.

We understand, but we have the 30-day money-back guarantee in place for anything you try and do not like, so no risk involved that way.

:green_heart:

Thanks for the feedback!