One-Time Vacation Shipment to Denmark

Hi,

we would like to have some bars shipped to our vacation home in Denmark :house_with_garden: and I wonder if that will work and if there are some kind of good practices.
We do have a house and hence a correct full adress. We do not have access to the mailbox though. Being at home could work out, not being at home might result in receiving a missed-shipment-postcard we won´t be able to get our hands on.

There are lots of GLS shops but as far as i can read you do not ship via GLS. There are PostNord naerboks parcel delivery boxes but I do not see that I could use them as a foreigner. Any ideas how we should proceed?

Thank you! :green_heart:

1 Like

If you find yourself in the North Denmark Region, Ill gladly host a shipment for you. Hit me up om PM :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you, but we are at the south-east side of the Ringkøbing Fjord, which is probably far away from you.

1 Like

I found some option that sounds usable and I will see if this works.

Danish PostNord offers to have a packet shipped to a post office and I can pick it up from there. Sounds easy but was difficult to find, maybe because they do not really want this to happen too often.

1 Like

There are lots of GLS shops but as far as i can read you do not ship via GLS. There are PostNord naerboks parcel delivery boxes but I do not see that I could use them as a foreigner. Any ideas how we should proceed?

When you order as one-time purchase, you will get the option to have it shipped to a pickup location. At the checkout, you will then see the options offered with the available shippers. That should work for you in this case, I am not sure why being a foreigner would make a difference if you order on your name and collect with your ID.

Feel free to check in with us through the Live Chat option on the website or with an email to love@jimmyjoy.com if you run into anything with it.

:green_heart:

Pretty legendary! :green_heart: