Cravings and sugar

So, I noticed something recently. I used to get cravings for salty food after having a Jimmy Joy shake, but they somehow stopped when I tried the neutral flavor. I started mixing neutral with the other flavours and I realised I actually liked them better this way. But when I run out of neutral and went back to having the flavoured shakes, the cravings for non-sweetened/salty food came back, and I also started to find the flavours extremely sweet, too much for my taste.

I ordered a new batch of neutral bags but, in the meantime, I’d like to know if there’s any change of getting a sugar free or unsweetened version in the not-so-distant future?

PD: loving the neutral, btw.

Great to hear your cravings stopped when using neutral! Do you mean a sugar free flavoured version? Because the neutral already is sweetener free :slight_smile:

Yes, I mean a sugar free flavoured version. I use the neutral to reduce the sweet taste, but that reduces the whole flavour as well. So, I think having a sugar free version of the flavoured shakes would be great (specially vanilla and strawberry, which are the ones I find the sweetest). After all, you can always add some sugar/sweetener, but you can’t remove the one that’s already there.

It’s just an idea, but I thought it might be helpful, if the sugar is actually related to the common cravings.

I understand! I’ll pass it on to Karel, our food technologist :slight_smile:

2 Likes