If you had to live off one specific product and flavour of JJ for the rest of your life, what would it be? đź‘€

I would go with vanilla shake

2 Likes

Probably pizza bars!

2 Likes

Oh wow! People’s tastebuds are so different, it’s wild haha! Me and my mom truly hate them and it’s so cool to see how someone else can love the product that you can’t stomach

1 Like

Strawberry flavored Plenny Shake =)

2 Likes

Vanilla is my second favourite, good choice.

2 Likes

Good question! Almond & Fig bar all the way :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Would’ve said Chai Latte but…

2 Likes

Ooo good one! I wish i wasn’t allergic to almonds :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahh i feel u, it was my second favourite. I hope vanilla isn’t going anywhere anytime soon :pray:

1 Like

I would go with Active neutral if I’d have to drink it for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

Nice move can’t get tired of what doesn’t exist lol.

3 Likes

So far only had Strawberry, Banana and Chai Latte and it’d have to be Banana so far!

1 Like

I am already living on Active Neutral formula. I have been doing so for 4 years.

I will continue to do so if J2 can find a way to keep their American warehouse stocked.

2 Likes

Definitely Salted Caramel

2 Likes

@Soywent Exactly the one that is not available at the moment, our apologies! We’re on it though, things are looking up for the coming weeks and I hope to bring good news before end of the year on this. Thanks so much for bearing with us through it!

:green_heart:

Coffee shake.
And hopefully it’s allowed to drink other stuff than water -especially coffee. That is - non-sweet coffee.
Apart from that it would be great if the coffee shake could be less sweet, or not sweet at all - do you think you could do that?

2 Likes

My body doesn’t handle sucralose well, so I can only have the flavored products in small quantities. If I had to live off of one JJ product, I would pick OG Neutral, but unfortunately it’s gone forever. :smiling_face_with_tear:
So, it would have to be Active Neutral. Unfortunately grandfathered pricing didn’t transfer over from Regular Neutral to Active, or I probably would live off of it.

1 Like

Thanks for the input on this @jwlarocque
With the legacy pricing, if you are on this since the beginning, we will be able to set the price back as per the agreement we had with you. For that, we will need to have a look into it from our end so we would like to invite you to send us a message through the Live Chat on the website or through love@jimmyjoy.com in order for us to check it for you. :green_heart:

I appreciate the reply; I do have the legacy pricing (which is very generous) for all the flavors which are still around, but unfortunately regular non-active Neutral was discontinued entirely so there’s nothing to apply a discount to.
My recollection is that “Big Bag” didn’t come out until after the cut-off for legacy pricing, but I didn’t have a subscription to it in any case.

However, if you’re offering a discount on Active Neutral since regular Neutral was cancelled, I will absolutely take you up on that. No hard feelings if not though, I know you guys have a business to run.

1 Like

You recall correctly indeed and in this case we can unfortunately not set prices back from newly created subscriptions as you mention. I’m glad no hard feelings are involved there, thanks for your understanding.