If you had to live off one specific product and flavour of JJ for the rest of your life, what would it be? ๐Ÿ‘€

I would go with vanilla shake

2 Likes

Probably pizza bars!

2 Likes

Oh wow! Peopleโ€™s tastebuds are so different, itโ€™s wild haha! Me and my mom truly hate them and itโ€™s so cool to see how someone else can love the product that you canโ€™t stomach

1 Like

Strawberry flavored Plenny Shake =)

2 Likes

Vanilla is my second favourite, good choice.

2 Likes

Good question! Almond & Fig bar all the way :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Wouldโ€™ve said Chai Latte butโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Ooo good one! I wish i wasnโ€™t allergic to almonds :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahh i feel u, it was my second favourite. I hope vanilla isnโ€™t going anywhere anytime soon :pray:

I would go with Active neutral if Iโ€™d have to drink it for the rest of my life.

3 Likes

Nice move canโ€™t get tired of what doesnโ€™t exist lol.

3 Likes

So far only had Strawberry, Banana and Chai Latte and itโ€™d have to be Banana so far!

1 Like

I am already living on Active Neutral formula. I have been doing so for 4 years.

I will continue to do so if J2 can find a way to keep their American warehouse stocked.

2 Likes

Definitely Salted Caramel

2 Likes

@Soywent Exactly the one that is not available at the moment, our apologies! Weโ€™re on it though, things are looking up for the coming weeks and I hope to bring good news before end of the year on this. Thanks so much for bearing with us through it!

:green_heart:

Coffee shake.
And hopefully itโ€™s allowed to drink other stuff than water -especially coffee. That is - non-sweet coffee.
Apart from that it would be great if the coffee shake could be less sweet, or not sweet at all - do you think you could do that?

1 Like