Customs Broker for shipments to Toronto, Canada

Hi there,

After encountering delays and issues with my previous order of Plennyshakes, I am planning to go with a customs broker for my next order. However, I have no experience at all dealing with customs brokers. I contacted Livingston, which is a reputable broker here in Canada, and they sent me a customs form to fill in. Does Jimmy Joy deal with customers who rely on customs brokers? If so, what are the general procedures that we have to go through? Should I forward Jimmy Joy the customs form so you guys can fill in the details to ensure that the information is correct?

Thank you in advance.

Hi there! Tim from Jimmy Joy here. Great initiative which could potentially benefit a lot of Canadian customers. However, we do not have any experience in working with custom brokers. We’d be happy to help though, so if there’s anything you need from us, just let us know! :slight_smile:

Hi Tim!

Sorry for the long delay! I will be ordering a shipment of powder in the
next few days. I have been consulting a customs broker company and they
provided me with a simple form that requires information about the shipment
once I have placed an order from you guys. Jimmyjoy is to complete the form
before shipping out the shipment and have the form sent back to me so I can
forward it back to the customs broker company. Attached is the form just
for your reading. I will be sending you guys an email again with the form
referring to my order number once I have the order placed in a few days.
Please let me know if there are any concerns or questions, Thanks!

Shukie

Please confirm with me if you are able to coordinate the way I described so
I know when to go ahead and place an order, thanks!

Sincerely,
Shukie

Hi @sl88! Thanks for your message! Unfortunately I cannot see the form, could you maybe email it to tim@jimmyjoy.com so I can take a look at it before you place your order? Sounds simple enough, but just to be sure :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!
-Tim

If you’re looking for customs consultancy services, you can also try contacting W2C. They’re based in Montreal.

1 Like

Thanks for adding to this discussion, @PopAlexandra! We looked into some options at the time, but we weren’t satisfied with the possibilities, so we didn’t end up using any consultancy services.

we worked with these guys, everything went on smoothly

1 Like