German DHL Packstation possible?

Short question: does jimmyjoy-plennyshake ship to German DHL Packstation?

Hi @HMIDev !

We just recently started shipping with DHL so it shouldn’t be a problem at all!
Just make sure you use the following address steps so everything goes smoothly :slight_smile: :slightly_smiling:

"First decide on the PACKSTATION you want your shipment to be sent to. You can determine the nearest location to you easily by using the Packstation finder.

When addressing your shipments, give your name, PostNumber and “PACKSTATION” instead of the street address and the number of the relevant PACKSTATION. Also specify the post code and town marked on the PACKSTATION.

Many Internet-based mail-order companies already provide input fields for the PostNumber and number of the PACKSTATION in their forms for deliveries to a PACKSTATION. If the company you are ordering from does not, simply enter your address as a separate delivery address."

1 Like

How about the size of the package if I’ll order 30 bags? DHL says the maximum size is 60 x 35 x 35 cm.

@HMIDev the sizes of our large box are 46x36x32 cm. My guess is that the 1 cm shouldn’t be an issue (maybe depending on how moody they are that day!) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I can confirm that this works without a Problem :slight_smile:
Had 2 orders shipped to Packstation succesfully.

I did receive some shipments through a Packstation without problems.
However, I had to cancel my last order after customer service informed me that they cannot ship to packstations any more.
I wonder why that is but there will not be any more Jimmy Joy for me.

EDIT: They informed me it’s a problem with the shipping company. Anyways, Packstation unfortunately does not work any more

True. We work with an intermediary in Germany, they are resolving the issues but told us that it could take six month. It is a legal issue.

@Koningsbruggen: It’s been a while. Is there any update regarding this issue?

Can we order to “DHL Packstation,” or alternatively to a “Deutsche Post” office? Could not find any infos about that on your website.

Can we order to “DHL Packstation,” or alternatively to a “Deutsche Post” office? Could not find any infos about that on your website.

Hi there @NiklasW
Yes, this is possible now, you can select the pack station option from the checkout and then enter the “postnummer” and Pack station number accordingly.

If you run into anything, just reach out to our customer care team through the Live Chat option on the website or email at love@jimmyjoy.com, they will gladly assist.

:green_heart: