Great Customer Support

Very pleased with customer support of jimmyjoy-plennyshake!

Last Friday i got a package from jimmyjoy-plennyshake with missing cappuccino flavor bags.
(Missing flavor was listed on invoice inside a package).

Naturally I contacted support and complained…

I got a refund for missing bags on the next business day (monday). Compare that with online clothes retail Next that needed 27 business days for a refund. :frowning:

Well anyway after i received missing cappuccino bags in a separate package day after that i refunded the refund. :slight_smile:

Bottom line, happy customer here…

3 Likes

LOL :smile:

I’m also very pleased with jimmyjoy-plennyshake’s customer support. I can’t remember what it was all about, but I have e-mailed them quite a few questions over the past six months or so. Always a timely and satisfying reply.

You know how you sometimes get the feeling that the person on some service desk actually only read the first three words of your e-mail and then replied with some default formal answer that’s not applicable to your question at all? Ain’t no joy in that! But with jimmyjoy-plennyshake customer support, I always get the feeling that they really enjoy their work, and really love their customers!

Keep up the good work jimmyjoy-plennyshake!

2 Likes

@Jo_el So happy to hear this :-). Forwarded it to my colleague and we got a great smile out of it.

1 Like