Larger bag sizes?

Hi!

I love the ease of use and the material of your bags.

But sometimes I think the waste is a bit excessive- I just put ten bags in my cupboard, to have them stay in there, throwing away empty packages every day.

We measure out from each bag anyway, so why not just measure out from one big one? Something the size of a large cereal box would work well for me.

Thanks for a great product!

Pok

3 Likes

I think this is a great idea!

I usually empty a few bags into an empty protein powder keg, but that’s just for convenience. The amount of trash is the same.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip @pok ! That’s a really good idea and something that has come up every now and then here at the jimmyjoy-plennyshake HQ.

We have noticed that a lot of people still enjoy taking their jimmyjoy-plennyshake with them to work, sport and even long hiking trips and the smaller packages are more practical for those situations but we definitely agree that a larger packaging would be great for others. It’s not something we have plans on releasing any time soon but - now don’t quote me on this - there is a chance we will release something like it in the future! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:imp: I just quoted you on ‘this’. MUAHAHAHAA

~~ Sorry :angel: Now back to work.

1 Like

Lol, thanks! Everyone just looked at me like an entire freak for laughing at my computer.

1 Like

As far as I am aware, the bags are not recyclable. Is this something you are looking into?

@christismurph One of the reasons it’s not yet possible is because the bags we currently use (which are easiest in use for the consumer) are not available in recyclable form. It is something we’re absolutely working towards and hope to achieve in the future!

5 Likes

Could be a good option- Small & convenient, or large and recyclable!

2 Likes