NEW: Plenny Protein is heeeereeee 🔥

We had a lot of requests to create a protein and the time is finally here!

Plenny Protein is the best-tasting plant protein. Made from high-quality, animal-free ingredients it packs 25g of plant protein from soy and fava beans to enhance muscle growth and metabolism.

Each serving, containing only 137 kcal and free from sugar (0,03g) is packed with 26 essential vitamins and minerals, probiotics, choline, and antioxidants derived from microalgae, ensuring peak performance and rapid recovery after a workout.

Please let me know what you think and if you have any questions <3

Check out Plenny Protein in the shop

2 Likes

Will there be additional flavors like Strawberry later on?

1 Like

I love this shake. It’s great as a pre but also as a post-workout drink. I’ve noticed it also helps with recovery, and the taste is amazing. For me it’s been a good complement to my plenny bar meals. One thing I’ve noticed though is that it doesn’t do well to my stomach when I also drink large amounts of caffeine

2 Likes

Yes! :slight_smile:

Any specific flavour you’d like to see?

Thanks for the kind words.

Interesting regarding the caffeine. How much coffee are we talking here?

Hard to estimate because I drink yerba mate, so for me it’s a about 2 cups of yerba for one whole day, drank with about 2 liters of water

Caramel sea salt please :smile:

1 Like

I wanted to add this today along with my regular order but it’s out of stock :sob: Couldn’t wait because I’m running out of Plenny Shake - but is there any word on when Plenny Protein will be available again?

1 Like

Flavour wise, if we could at least get the basic flavour of vanilla in, that’d be great. I’d like to order this, but chocolate is a no-go for me…

2 Likes

I wanted to add this today along with my regular order but it’s out of stock :sob: Couldn’t wait because I’m running out of Plenny Shake - but is there any word on when Plenny Protein will be available again?

Hi!!

Sorry for it not being available, it went superrrr fast.
We will have them back beginning of next week latest and will update the website accordingly once they are available again.
Thanks for bearing with us in the meantime :green_heart:

1 Like

Noted, thanks Koen :green_heart: