Next week will be hard

I ordered a heap of jimmyjoy-plennyshake again last week, but it hasn’t been shipped yet, and this is all I have left:

Next week will probably be quite a hassle with buying food and preparing it and cleaning plates afterwards… So I thought I’d make this thread, in case anyone else wanted to share their “hardships”

If we cannot deliver a product ordered, we will do our best to provide a replacement item. You will be notified that it’s a replacement item you’re getting, so if we deliver a living ostrich instead of a box of jimmyjoy-plennyshake, we will clearly say: this is a living ostrich, not a box of jimmyjoy-plennyshake. If you get a replacement item, you can return the order if you want. The delivery costs are for us. (Even though it’s really not cheap to transport live ostriches.)

Btw, if you send me a live ostrich, please include very detailed instructions for preparation, since my cooking skills are, well… jimmyjoy-plennyshake-level.

PS: I fully understand that you at jimmyjoy-plennyshake have difficulties with shipments, and I assume you’re working your hardest to get everything back in order. This thread is purely for sharing and communal crying, not for complaints/accusations.

<3

3 Likes

My feeling: