No scoop in box how many tablespoons?

I had no scoop in my box, is there another way I can measure, perhaps with tablespoons. If so how many? Thanks.

Best way is to use a scale, measure out a 95g portion for a 400 cal meal :blush:

2 Likes

There’s a couple of ways to measure out the powder:

-Weigh the powder with a kitchen scale
-Our scoops are 90cc/ml, if you have kitchen tools with these measurements it could work
-Filling up the shaker with powder to just under the 200ml mark provides approx. 400kcal meal (100grams)

Let me know if this works for you!

1 Like

I’ve been filling up to just over 200ml, as i’m only replacing lunch - but i’m finding i’m still hungry after dinner at night time. is there a suggested amount for replacing lunch, as currently it doesn’t seem to be doing it for me.

It’s important to know how many calories you need on a daily basis, so you don’t get a calorie-deficit and stay hungry (unless your goals is to lose weight of course). You can use a simple tool like this one to get an approximate: https://www.freedieting.com/calorie-calculator. So just get an idea of what you need and then keep track of how much you’re consuming so you won’t feel hungry at the end of the day :slight_smile: Hope this helps!