One year plus with Jimmy, blood test results

Dear JJ community,
I’ve been on Jimmy Joy for weekday breakfast and lunch since August 2018, and never had a chance to take a blood test. Recently I had an unrelated gastroenteritis, and went through a battery of tests, including blood and urine. I thought it’d be interesting to share the results. This is far from scientific, as I am a vegetarian and eat meals other than Jimmy, plus I don’t have a baseline blood test to compare. I do have a sedentary life, not much time for sport with a job and two kids.
Apologies though, for the tests are in Spanish.

I am pretty happy with the results, just got a bit much iron, and I am apparently peeing protein (!) something my doctor is looking into with additional tests. Also, B12 is within normal parameters, considering the dosage in the latest revision of JJ (1000%+ drv). I drink a mix of big bag and small bag plenny’s.

Anyways, hope this can shed some light on the results of the long term, partial use of JJ
Cheers

Edit: the forum will only allow me to post one image, here are the full four pages if anyone is interested https://we.tl/t-P4bfGlo3xc

6 Likes

Great results! Please let us know about the update on the iron and protein!

2 Likes

Same as @d.langelaan! Keep us posted. Perhaps your protein intake is a bit high and your body is disposing of it via urine?