Plenny Active - Smaller (10) meal bags?

Hi there,
I’m a happy consumer of your Plenny Shakes, and I like the 10 portion option - it allows me to mix and match and generally vary my meals. I’m keen to try the Active variety with Higher protein however I’m put off by the much larger bags. Do you have any plans to introduce a smaller size as an option for that particular product ?

1 Like

Hi there,
I’m a happy consumer of your Plenny Shakes, and I like the 10 portion option - it allows me to mix and match and generally vary my meals. I’m keen to try the Active variety with Higher protein however I’m put off by the much larger bags. Do you have any plans to introduce a smaller size as an option for that particular product ?

Hi!! Great to hear you love the Shakes. The Active bags are indeed for 25 meals instead of the 10 with the “normal” version of the Shakes. At this point, there are no plans to change up the size of the pouched for this and there’s of course reasons for that that include the following ones:

• it’s more sustainable as there is less packaging waste
  • more efficient production keeping the price as low as possible
  • generally used by more “heavy users” who think it’s convenient to have bigger bags

Luckily, there’s the 12 month shelf life guarantee after the production date, so you have some time to consume it.

:green_heart:

That you. All valid points - any future plans to roll out other flavours for the Active range ?

1 Like

That you. All valid points - any future plans to roll out other flavours for the Active range ?

Welcome!

We are indeed always looking to expand on the range and that is no different with the Active Shakes.
Sadly, I can not yet inform you on details as that right will be reserved for our marketing department when we launch something.

We would love to hear your suggestion for a new flavor for the Active range, feel free to let us know those suggestions.

:green_heart:

Thank you.
Since you asked for flavour suggestions… Here’s a few ideas for starter’s

Raspberry+Coconut
Blueberry
Salted Caramel
Cinnamon Roll
Cookies & Cream

1 Like

Legend, noted for our R&D wizards, thanks! :green_heart: