Plenny bar preservation

Hi, after seeing plenny bars have fruits in them, I can’t avoid concerning about the best way to preserve them…

I live in Spain, which means that half of the year we have a cold climate (less than 18 Celsius degree) and a hot climate the other half (some times even over 40 Celsius degree)…

My brother refers to our climate like “So cold you could poo yourself” and “There is that nice cool at Hell”…

So my question is…

Can I keep plenny bars outside the fridge on summer days?

If you place the bars anywhere that can go over 45 degrees, it can affect the taste and texture. However, it is not expected to have any degradation of vitamins unless they are exposed for long time to high temperatures or if you cook them.
We advise to keep them room temperature.

:green_heart:

1 Like

Then, if room temperature is too high, is best for me to keep plenny bars into the fridge rather than take a whole box to the office and keep it in a drawer I guess…

Thank you.

1 Like

If room temperature for you is not room temperature as per the average, yes you can keep them in the fridge.
You may need to keep them out of it a while before consuming them to get back to the soft bite after that.