NEW! Plenny Bar Flavour Mix 🌈

Hai, would love to have the possibility to pick diverent flavours in a plennybar box.
Is that something you could fix. 3 flavours in one box.
Greetz Lot

5 Likes

These are my thoughts exactly! Or a sample box with all flavours.

Now you have to buy a big box while you do not even know if you like the flavour.

2 Likes

I’ve suggested same thing a couple of weeks ago. The options to make your own plennybar box with the flavours of your choice. Instead of having 2 or more boxes of plennybar opened all around the house, just one with the flavours you like. I don’t need a sample box with all the flavours as I only like 2 flavours.
Thanks

Hi peeps! We are currently working on a fixed sample box for the Plenny Bars (e.g. 2 of each flavour). Having the flexibility to build your own brings too many operational challenges so that probably won’t happen anytime soon. Hope this helps!

8 Likes

Yessss this is so perfect. I love this! Thank you!

Also make sure to add any new flavours that are introduced in the future to that sample box :wink:

2 Likes

Other brands I tried in the past started offering the possibility of building your own box bars as you liked (I guess they manually put them in the boxes) and by doing so, the prices went sky rocketing. So I’m find with the 12 bars boxes :sweat_smile:

But definitely, a sample bar should be excellent to try before buying that many bars. Now I already tried all of them, so not much of a use to me. But when you’ll add new flavours it’s great you add the possibility to add them individually when placing an order like you already do.

Not bar related, but I’m still waiting on that possibility with the Pots. I want to try all three flavours, but I’m not willing to order 6 pots of each one without not knowing if I’d like them or not :persevere: That happened to me with the Shakes. I ordered ALL flavours just to discover I only liked chocolate. Having 10 meals of each one I didn’t enjoy that much, or I really disliked like Mango was… difficult times :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We currently have an offer for the Plenny Pot Mix Pack if you’re in the EU. It’s only available on the Starter Box page so it would require you to add it through there and then you can remove the Starter Box from your cart :wink: Because it’s manually made in our warehouse we currently don’t offer it in the US.

2 Likes

Whaaaaaat!?
I totally missed that! Thank you for pointing that out. I’ll include it with my next order for sure :wink:

How is the bar sample box development going? :relaxed:

Hi @pogloschenie - very good, keep a close eye on our newsletter this month :wink:

3 Likes

Omg you are making me excited heheh

1 Like

Yeah! Good, because I need to do my big order next month LOL
I want to have all the flavors, but in order to do that I should order four months worth of products (and Pots, and Drinks). Fortunately (or not, I’d love more flavors too :P) the drink only has two flavors, and I can order the Plenny Pot Mix Pack, but not with the subscription discount :persevere:

There’s nothing wrong with super big four month orders, it’s still the same price per month, but I don’t have infinity storage space in my kitchen XD XD So more Mix Pack options (hopefully with Subscription too) are welcomed :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s in the Shop!

(Not to be confused with the broken product Plenny Bar Sample Pack – Jimmy Joy )

4 Likes

Yes, yes, yes! This is exactly what I wanted and what I needed! Same price, subscription included…

Thank you! :grin::grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Yes yes yes :rainbow: :raised_hands: Plenny Bar Flavour Mix Pack

3 Likes

Im HELLA EXCITED to try all the flavours, huge thanks for listening to your customers :sob::palms_up_together::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

I just realized it says “Limited” :flushed:

1 Like

Yeah, ive noticed that too… i hope that it’s just cuz they want to test if enough people are gonna buy the mix? And if yes, it’s gonna become permanent? Just my thoughts

1 Like

@Mr.Floppy and @pogloschenie Good spots, but not to worry, as you already noted, it’s all about the demand and it’s flying off the shelves currently!

2 Likes

Good, thank you.

One additional suggestion though: Please add the sample-pack option to the " Toss More In" page where subscribers can add more to a scheduled shipment.

(Hmm… looks like I can’t get the sample pack in the US though. Caramel, vanilla, and chocolate have been out of stock here for a long time; is the sample pack going to be available in the US once those are restocked?)