Plenny Drink, the long forgotten

Hello.

I’ve been buying Plenny Drink only for the last year as it is the one that fits me the best… ready to drink meals that I can carry everywhere with awesome taste and smoothness.

My question is… why such product which tastes so good is forgotten by Jimmy Joy? I mean, we keep getting new flavours for Plenny Shakes twice a year and even special flavours from time to time, but for people who only buy Plenny Drinks it would be awesome to add new flavours so I can stop drinking the same two flavours all the time.

You have a lot of flavours already in Plenny Shake, why not adding them into Plenny Drinks too? Coffee, Strawberry, Mango or Banana would be awesome additions which would improve a lot with the smooth texture of Plenny Drink.

Please don’t forget Plenny Drink, it’s been a lot of time and only two flavours are available!

Thank you! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I second that. Love what we have, but we really need more variety.

2 Likes

Hey @TKOne! We are glad that our drinks are a good fit for you :green_heart:

Please know that the Plenny Drink is not being overlooked; rather, creating a liquid recipe presents distinct layers of challenges than creating a dry formula. We are working on new types. However, we cannot proceed with the production until we are confident that it will stay :sparkles: wonderfully :sparkles: tasty throughout its shelf life.

Not only we are trying new flavors but new formulas based on the feedback that we’ve received in the last months.
We hope we can present a new flavor soon!

5 Likes

+1 it is my favourite product and I always add it to my orders, but it has been more than 2 years with the same 2 flavours. You can’t help ending up getting a little tired of them.

2 Likes

If we can suggest flavours, I’d love to have another coffee taste (with caffeine of course).
Maybe not straight up coffee but maybe cappuchino or latte macchiato.

I have plenny drinks kicking around in my car so I won’t be tempted to stop for junk food and the likes.

2 Likes

All suggestions are welcome, we noted it down for our R&D department, thanks! :green_heart:

1 Like

In Germany, YFood is marketing pretty aggressively and you can get their drinks in almost any grocery shop now (not their shakes, not their pots, just drinks). I often find myself grabbing one of these 'cause it’s just really convenient when you’re on the go. I think it’s a shame, that you missed this opportunity. I don’t know how it is in the Netherlands, but I would love to see PlennyDrinks in the stores here

1 Like

In Germany, YFood is marketing pretty aggressively and you can get their drinks in almost any grocery shop now (not their shakes, not their pots, just drinks). I often find myself grabbing one of these 'cause it’s just really convenient when you’re on the go. I think it’s a shame, that you missed this opportunity. I don’t know how it is in the Netherlands, but I would love to see PlennyDrinks in the stores here

Hi @SlimExcited! We indeed have some of our products available in selected supermarkets (AH) in the Netherlands and Belgium. The exact locations can be found here: Store Locator – Jimmy Joy NL
At this stage, we do not have plans for supermarkets in Germany but I will make the note to the relevant department about it.

Thanks! :green_heart:

The most important thing is a larger variety of flavours. As I don’t like the current flavours it would make no difference if these were available in local supermarkets, so I thing adding more flavours would be the top priority.

1 Like

We would love to hear your suggestions for the flavours you would like to see @marba
:green_heart:

I received a survey for the Drinks, and if they’re planning that, it’s pretty exciting!

Not only because new flavours, but making 500ml bottles instead to be more filling (still 400kcal). Please, do that!

1 Like

The drinks being 330ml is one of my favourite things about them! It makes it so much quicker and easier, and otherwise I feel like I’m drinking too much liquid. Especially if I drink water with it.

But the flavour options were very exciting! Especially like the sound of mango & passionfruit, and of course strawberry.

1 Like

I don’t buy certain UK brand (no naming names) because it’s super expensive, but at the airports I always see their drinks, which are bigger and I get fuller with them, like a proper meal instead of a snack. Don’t feel them watery or anything like that.

1 Like

I can never finished those ones from the brand who must not be named. I drink half and feel full. For me the plenny drinks are just right. I can smash a lot of food in one sitting but liquids feel different somehow.

I think I might be in the minority here but I’ll be ok if they do change them. I mostly use the powder shakes and I’m already really happy I can make them with such a small amount of liquid!

1 Like

@Mr.Floppy and @Cube Hahaha, love this conversation where we do not name a certain brand :smiley:
Your feedback on this is noted and I will make sure it ends up on the right desks, thanks guys! :green_heart:

1 Like