Set Expectations / Ugly American

So no more jimmyjoy-plennyshake vegan until May, why isn’t that in your blog ? What about the regular jimmyjoy-plennyshake? Why was I told my order would ship by Monday, yet here we are on Thursday and nobody has told me why my order hasn’t shipped?

I spent 281 euros, plus whatever taxes (estimated to be 30-40%) for a single month of food. Does that even mean anything to you? I am new customer, so I don’t know if this behaviour is the norm but shouldn’t you be trying extra hard to make a good first impression?. I have been following Soylent for a couple years and I have read about their supply problems, mold problems, problems with expiration dates. I can’t trust them. If you can’t be honest about my food then how can I trust you any better?

It has been 7 days, it should have been been shipped by the 18th and I should have it by the 25. But now that isn’t going to happen.

I want my food.

I am honestly really disappointed. I thought you were somehow morally better than Rosa Labs. The fact that you would be giving away vegan jimmyjoy-plennyshake one week because you have too much and it is getting old and the next week telling a loyal customer that he will be going an entire month before you can refill his order is just ridiculous. What if that were to happen to me?

I want my food.

I hate being the ugly American but I also hate businesses which talk about love and hide their profiteering with empty platitudes while all the time intentionally misleading people…

I want my food and if you can’t ship it with 12 hours I am going to cancel my order. It shouldn’t be a problem since it is “ready”, right?

I normally don’t go straight to the forums but you didn’t respond during business hours yesterday nor did you notify me about your inability to meet the set expectations…

Thanks,

Shawn

Hi @Shawn!

I just responded to your other forum post as well. I completely agree that the wait is not okay and we are doing our best to have this sorted!

I see that you are now in contact with our customer service. You should also have received your tracking code via e-mail. Is this correct?

Hello Olivia! I did receive those tracking codes and look forward to those jimmyjoy-plennyshake farts coming up in the next week :smiley:

Yes! It should be here by the 26th ! I am looking forward to those jimmyjoy-plennyshake farts :blush:

1 Like