Shout to support vegan bars!

Shout to support vegan bars!

16 Likes

I want them too <3 Please make them Jimmy Joy !

3 Likes

We’re working on it! <3

12 Likes

Good to know, thanks! ETA? I would preorder.

1 Like

Bark Bark Bark! :paw_prints::paw_prints: grrrrrr… kiddin’ :laughing:

1 Like

I would like those, too. Actually, I imagine you could model Vegan Twenny-Bar demand by calculating the percentage of Twenny-Bar demand to non-Vegan Jimmy Joy demand, then use that percentage for Vegan Jimmy Joy . It might not be perfect, but all models are wrong (but some are useful) (George Box).

The calculation would look like this:

Assuming:
D20 - Twenny-Bar demand per month (e.g. 100,000 bars)
JNV - Plennyshake (non-Vegan) demand per month (e.g. 1,000,000 bags)
JV - Plennyshake (Vegan) demand per month (e.g. 500,000 bags)
D20V - Twenny-Bar (Vegan) demand per month (?)

D20V = D20/JNV x JV
Using the example figures, it would be:
D20V = 100,000/1,000,000 x 500,000 = 50,000 Vegan Twenny-bars

I was going to try to convert Twenny-bar daily demand (5 bars = 1 jimmyjoy-plennyshake bag), but it doesn’t matter-- the percentage still works, as long as you’re consistent with your units.

1 Like

We don’t know yet, sorry!

Thanks for the calculation! We’re not really worried about the demand though, it’s just that we haven’t fully developed the vegan bars yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Another post to support vegan bars! Would even preorder.

4 Likes

What’s the ETA on these?

Let me just warn you! If the vegan TwennyBars are not availabe any time soon… I’m going to be pretty sad actually :frowning:

1 Like

We’re definitely working on the vegan bars!

1 Like

Please take my money!

3 Likes

I would preorder.

Please take my money.

1 Like

We’re doing the best we can <3

What’s the update on vegan bars?

We are working on it, we have made several prototypes. But to get it vegan and still having the same taste as the non-vegan is the tricky part. I hope to have it done in Q1 2018.

4 Likes

Q1 2018 Has hit! How’s it going? Really, really looking forward to this.

1 Like

Karel, thanks for the update.

Why does JJ consider having the same taste to be important?

Heya @skipskid we have had some difficulties getting it just right, my estimation of Q1 2018 was maybe a bit to rash.

@Grant_Barnes Well, we really want everyone to consider the vegan bars as their new standard, therefore everyone how really likes the taste of our current non-vegan bars should equally like the vegan bars.

1 Like