Switzerland shipping price augmentation

Hi,
First of all, I would like to specify that I really like your products.
When I wanted to order today, I had a bad surprise of having to pay 20€ to have my order delivered in Switzerland (which is really expensive like 1/3 of the price of the plenny shakes ordered).

I really hope you’ll find a solution/arrangements with some carriers because plenny shakes aren’t worth it anymore in Switzerland (especially for students like me), having to make a 200€ order to benefit of free shipping is too much.

Again I love your products, and can’t wait to order again when this issue will be all sorted out :+1:

2 Likes

I agree! I hope they get it fixed soon! :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Our previous shipping partner for Switzerland turned out to not be up to the task to deliver our delicious meals without any issues - it really was a hit or miss lately.

To make sure that all of you actually get your deliveries, we were forced to switch carriers. The bad news is that we were not able to tank the price difference, and we have updated our shipping rates to Switzerland accordingly:

€0-199 = €20

€199 = free shipping

We understand this is not the best news you could get today and we apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you.
Our supply chain manager is always on the lookout for better options and when those present themselves. At this moment, the situation will remain as above.

:green_heart:

1 Like