What do you think of our introduction video?

This video is meant for the frontpage. What do you think?

3 Likes

It sure keeps the fun vibe of the brand.

2 Likes

Nice artwork, your company has a lot of personality!

1 Like

Josse did a great job on the look, but personally i’m a little put off by the accent. so that would be my “suggestion”, get a native to do the voice over. Yes i can see how it also works as a little quirky, but hey, just my 2c.

1 Like

Wow… it sure is intense! But I like it, it fits the jimmyjoy-plennyshake we’ve come to know and love :grin:

2 Likes

I like it, but I agree with the comment about getting a native speaker. Additionally, it seems the VO is panned left fully. Is there a particular reason for this? Seems a centred voice would be much more present, and easier to listen to.

[source: classical recording engineer here]

The current voice is a style that we somehow lately connect to fun videos. That is apprpriate, but it is also quite connected to fun nonsense.
The artwork reminds me lot of the late 80ies and makes me think a more DJ style voice would fit with that.
However, the science part of it could be accentuated with a voice that sounds like a scientist.

Now I’m wondering how an Einstein or doc Brown would sound like here. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

@gryph Thanks! :slight_smile: We’re looking into it!

The video is pretty nice and I like the crazy brand identity of jimmyjoy-plennyshake. However I found the voice veeery annoyment and make me feel a little bit stupid to use jimmyjoy-plennyshake and it saaays to many time fun!

1 Like