10 Meals/Bag and Bag quality

I have been using JJ for 6 months now and recently i decided to see if I get 10 meals/bag. See photos. I do get that consistently with 1/2 scoop extra. I follow a simple process.

Scoop from the botttom of bag
Shake extra out of scoop in bag
Using my right hand holding the scoop I place it against the side of the bag
Using my left index finger as a level on the outside of the bag i draw the scoop up againts my left index finger.
Works every time.

Bag qualify.
Every bags seal fails at about the 5th opening. See photo. I like the bag is recyclable but that is a constant failure.

1 Like

I’ve also had this sitution, with the seams breaking and sticking to one side of the bag only. No big deal for me, as I just fold it and put a big rubber band around the bag to seal it tight. But it would be cool if the bags could be tweaked :slight_smile:

3 Likes

edit: deleted my incorrect post

1 Like

Bag qualify.
Every bags seal fails at about the 5th opening. See photo. I like the bag is recyclable but that is a constant failure.

Thanks for posting your way of doing things here, much appreciated!
The seal issue you note will be forwarded to the R&D department for review, thanks for that as well!

:green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve had the seal issue too and I really hated it. But since Plenny Shake is what I eat mostly now, I ended up buying some reusable food containers. A full bag fits into a 2L one.

Also, I think it’s less likely to break if you open the bags like this, but that’s just my perception:

(imagine my other hand is pulling from where the arrow is pointing, as I didn’t have enough hands to take the picture)

5 Likes

Great suggestons. I will try the pinching bag trick. Thank you!

1 Like

Open towards the middle of the bag and break the seal with your finger. Then pull open.

1 Like

Nice one, thanks for the hack! We are following up on these with the supplier and looking into options for improvements.

:green_heart: