10 Meals/Bag and Bag quality

I have been using JJ for 6 months now and recently i decided to see if I get 10 meals/bag. See photos. I do get that consistently with 1/2 scoop extra. I follow a simple process.

Scoop from the botttom of bag
Shake extra out of scoop in bag
Using my right hand holding the scoop I place it against the side of the bag
Using my left index finger as a level on the outside of the bag i draw the scoop up againts my left index finger.
Works every time.

Bag qualify.
Every bags seal fails at about the 5th opening. See photo. I like the bag is recyclable but that is a constant failure.

1 Like

edit: deleted my incorrect post

1 Like

Bag qualify.
Every bags seal fails at about the 5th opening. See photo. I like the bag is recyclable but that is a constant failure.

Thanks for posting your way of doing things here, much appreciated!
The seal issue you note will be forwarded to the R&D department for review, thanks for that as well!

:green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve had the seal issue too and I really hated it. But since Plenny Shake is what I eat mostly now, I ended up buying some reusable food containers. A full bag fits into a 2L one.

Also, I think it’s less likely to break if you open the bags like this, but that’s just my perception:

(imagine my other hand is pulling from where the arrow is pointing, as I didn’t have enough hands to take the picture)

6 Likes

Great suggestons. I will try the pinching bag trick. Thank you!

1 Like

Open towards the middle of the bag and break the seal with your finger. Then pull open.

1 Like

Nice one, thanks for the hack! We are following up on these with the supplier and looking into options for improvements.

I was thinking on posting about the bags quality too since it also happens to me but, it comes that it is being a known issue for 6 months…

I hope that this problem gets solved soon, please.

1 Like

Thanks for noting it @Erethros
If you have an issue with the products because of that, please feel free to check in with the customer care team for that through the Live Chat option on the website or love@jimmyjoy.com.
This has indeed been picked up and we are looking into the solution for this at the moment.

I hope so, because I have found the same problem again. Right now, 27th of June 2023.

Sorry for the late reply here :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
I hope you have reached out to the customer care team in the meantime with this? If not, please do so with the batch number available that is printed on the back of the bag.