€5 for a bag question

Hi

I was wondering how come i get an €5 per bag option if i try to buy
30x mango bags but not if i try to buy
20x mango bags + 10x banana vegan bags

Price per bag is the same so where is the catch?

We offer a bulk discount, which means the more you buy, the cheaper the price per bag is!

It is much easier for the pickers to put in big amounts of one thing, it saves time -> discount

Sorry for necro, but I see that the OP was potentially misunderstood. The problem mentioned is still the case (if it is a problem and not intentional).

• any combination of Plenny Shake (non-vegan) which totals 30 bags or more will be priced at €5 per bag;
  • any combination of Plenny Shake Vegan which totals 30 bags or more will also be priced at €5 per bag; but
  • no combination of both types of exactly 30 bags is priced at €5 per bag.

Effectively the bulk discounts of each (vegan/non-vegan) are handled separately.

I imagine it is possible to want both, e.g. a couple with one vegan partner. Is it by design that the above is the case? I do not imagine it is more difficult (though maybe it is) to pack e.g.

• 20 mango (non-vegan) and 10 banana (vegan) (€165); than say
  • 4 vanilla, 5 banana, 6 mango, 7 strawberry, 8 chocolate (all non-vegan) (€150)

Perhaps the bulk discount should apply to overall bulk instead (e.g. cheaper Tweeny bars if buying 30 Plenny Shakes)?

Oh, you’re right! We indeed only offer the bulk discount on orders that aren’t mixed though.