Cannot place an order via CC or PayPal

Hello,

I tried to submit an order Friday the 23rd and emailed customer support via the web with no response, and again just now the 26th I tried to submit again, but I am still receiving a “CARD DECLINE ERROR.” I am trying to take advantage of the various sales, but whether I try to check out with my Discover Credit Card or via PayPal (both with my Discover Credit Card and using my Debit card), it still states “CARD DECLINE ERROR.” I don’t want to miss out on the subscribe and save sale, can you have a look? Thanks!

Hi Bster13,

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m sorry to hear your card and Paypal keep being declined. We got this complaint before and it seems like some credit card companies flag our payments request since the money goes directly to Amsterdam. Due to the intercontinental payment, they mark it as high risk of fraud. Unfortunately, for the time being, there is nothing we can do about it.

However, it seems like this problem can be solved by calling your bank and approve the payment. From there on you should be good!

Sorry, I can’t be of more help here. I hope this offers a solution!

Please help soon. I buy large JJ quantities but need to change my subscription. The login credentials that work for the forum do not work for the main JJ site, nor can I change my pw as that site does not recognize my email. Please advise.