Subscription only via Credit Card

Would it be possible to add paypal to the payment methods for a subscription ?
I don`t want to get a credit card, they are very inconvenient and a nightmare to budget, but i also don’t want to miss out on that 15% off. ChoosingBeggar.
Maybe a direct debit system, everyone has a debit card, not everyone has a credit card.

We totally understand what you are saying and thus are looking at options for payments besides a credit card. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, i really enjoy your product, the new website and its changes caught me off guard a bit, but its progress, so that’s a plus in my book :slight_smile:

It definitely is a work in process, we’re still very much exploring possibilities en improving and tweaking the new website! So thanks for the feedback and underlining the importance of multiple payment options. We’re positive we’ll have some new options soon!

I’ve not used anything but a credit card for the last eight years or so. I keep track of what I spend and pay it off every month. No different than using a debit card or getting cash from an ATM. There only a handful of places I’ve been to in the USA that do not take credit cards.

Additionally, you can get a low limit on your credit - as little as you need. A friend of mine uses one credit card for purchases around town and then an ultra-low limit card for online purchases only.

Paypal is now also a payment option for subscriptions!

Hi, revisiting old thread because I can’t find how to add PayPal as payment method for my subscriptions (I was using credit card but want to change payment method to PayPal). Is there any convenient tutorial how can I change from CC to PayPal?

hi Boogi, let me check for you. Where are you ordering from? EU? US?

Hi Tim

I’m ordering from EU (Poland).

(Just as a side note, I managed to create EUR account (alongside default PLN account) in my bank and to use another card and I’ve made purchase already, so I’m covered for next few weeks, but still having option to use PayPal would be great, as I would be able to choose better currency conversion - Poland has it’s own currency PLN not EUR so I need to convert currency before payment).

Hey @boogi , could you please email love@jimmyjoy.com with your account details? We can look into this for you!

Thank you. Mail sent.

1 Like

We’ll pick it up via email, then! :smiley:

Yes, it would be possible to add paypal to the payment methods for a subscription and if you are rusty with the terms and conditions of the credit management then you need to learn a bit more about the online transactions.