Can't find time tokens page

Hi, sorry to bother, but I can’t find the time tokens page, so I can’t see how many I have.
I’ve seen in some screenshots that there should be a raised button at the bottom right of the page, but in my case it doesn’t appear. I’m using Chrome.

Thank you very much! I’ve tried the Plenny Shake and it’s awesome!
Daniel.

1 Like

You need to allow a trillion of local and remote JavaScripts to use it. Quite unprofessional in my point if view. So check if you block anything.

Thank you for the reply. Sadly I have not found a solution. I checked that Chrome didn’t block anything on the site and I don’t use ad blocks. Maybe in the future I’ll try on another browser…

1 Like

Apologies for the late response here! Could you please check in with our customer care team for this one if it’s not sorted in the meantime yet? You can reach them through the Live Chat button on the website (if you can see that one) or by email at love@jimmyjoy.com, we will gladly assist.

:green_heart:

Hi, still no button on Chrome. Luckily it works on Edge. Thanks!

Hi, still no button on Chrome. Luckily it works on Edge. Thanks!

Strange! For me it shows on Chrome on Desktop and Mobile :S
I had this checked by someone else as well, so there must be something in your Chrome browser blocking that script from running properly. I am glad you got to it with Edge as alternative, if you need any assistance, ever, feel free to check in with the customer care team for these things as well. :green_heart:

For those using NoScript, the rewards button appears to be linked to smile.io

Also… wow, that’s a lot of external resources, most of which aren’t needed to get a functional page :grimacing:

1 Like

Since allowing some will result in loading even more scripts, the results is a total messy zoo of things that are done here.

1 Like

I also have this problem, both in Firefox and Chrome. I’ve turned off all add-ons that block scripts and trackers (I really don’t think that should be necessary to use a web site though). And I can’t see the live chat button either. What I do see are syntax errors in the web browser devtools console which is a bad sign for the quality of the site.

1 Like

I also have this problem, both in Firefox and Chrome. I’ve turned off all add-ons that block scripts and trackers (I really don’t think that should be necessary to use a web site though). And I can’t see the live chat button either. What I do see are syntax errors in the web browser devtools console which is a bad sign for the quality of the site.

@mattiasw Are you using Linux as operating system? It was confirmed that for that one the integration is not working correctly. For the others, there should not be a problem with this.

Yes, as a matter of fact I am using Linux. Are there any plans to fix this? As a web developer myself I wonder what they did to make a regular web page break so badly depending on the operating system…

3 Likes

Yes, as a matter of fact I am using Linux. Are there any plans to fix this? As a web developer myself I wonder what they did to make a regular web page break so badly depending on the operating system…

So the situation is we are operating on a sales platform where apps are integrated. One of those apps is for our rewards system. That app has limitations when it comes to Linux users and we have indeed requested a fix for this with them. At this stage, I can not yet inform you on a timeframe of this. When I learn more, I will update it here.

Apologies for the inconvenience in the meantime.

:green_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

1 Like