Time Traveler

Please excuse me if this is just based on a misunderstanding on my part. I noticed today that 1500 time tokens will turn you into a time traveler. I have a total of 3359 time tokens, yet I am an astronaut.

Thank you for any help in clearing this up!

time traveler

Well, and here am I, with only 1652 time tokens, still being an Earthling. :woman_shrugging:

(And my birthday was last month, but there’s nowhere to be found where to enter my birth date, so …

… apart from being able to “directly, on demand” redeem time tokens, is the levelling etc. still in use?)

To add to this: I am a Time Traveler but never got the opportunity to vote for new flavors :frowning_face:

I’m a Time Traveler and never got the free stainless steel shaker(s) or t-shirt. :sweat_smile:

Does anyone know how long the coupons can be used after redemption? I have a lot of tokens and won’t be able to use all the coupons I redeem in only a month. (Plus I don’t even need to order yet :grimacing:)

And today I heard time tokens will not be a thing anymore come october? It would be cool to get an E-Mail notification or something for that, so I can at least use the ones I have, even though it should be way more due to time traveler status…

Giving only a months to use our Time Tokens is not cool at all. Way to treat tour loyal, long time customers.

@Mr.Floppy
You can just buy a bunch of gift cards using the time tokens, the gift cards wont expire so you have till the end of time to redeem them.

And can you use them on yourself or do you need another account? Never thought about them, TBH…

Thanks for the advice!

Yes. See: https://jimmyjoy.com/products/gift-card

Sorry guys, where does it say that time tokens won’t be a thing anymore?

Apparently some people got that info in an E-Mail

As the free Plenny Shake coupon looked to have more bang for it’s buck (€14,32, I thought), I got that. :blush:

Just a heads-up/reminder to others,

1. you can’t apply the codes to a subscription
  2. the discount on the Plenny Shake is €15,90 on the one-time price of €17,90, so it’s not free but ends up costing €2, which is still pretty great.

Not sure yet if I should squish my next 6 deliveries all in one month, or just get a gift card with the rest. I should have paid more attention earlier, I guess. :joy:

I’ve also heard back that the codes you have redeemed (aside from gift card?) also have to be used up this month.

I agree, this is the kind of “big” thing I would want to be notified even if I’ve declined other marketing emails.