Caramel sea salt shake aaAA!?

Is this flavor gonna stay or is it black friday exclusive? :open_mouth::hushed::astonished: @customer_support

3 Likes

It’s here for good!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

WOOOHOO!! Gotta try!

1 Like

I like the Caramel Sea Salt bars and already ordered a bag of the shake.
If it is anything like the bars it will become one of my favourit flavours.

Just one tiny request: could you update the Ingredients Info on the product page and replace the now gone Chai Latte with the Caramel Sea Salt Info?
Or post the Info here?

(I hope it’s ok to post this in a solved, related thread)

2 Likes

We hope it will be your new fav! Let us know what you think about it.
Yes, the updating of that page is on the developers’ desks at the moment, this should be sorted shortly. Thanks for noting it!

:green_heart:

2 Likes

It’s indeed one of my favourite shake flavours.
After two sips, when you get used to it and know what to expect, it’s really great.
The first two sips it tasted as it was a bit to much on the salty side but after getting used to it i think the balance is almost perfect for me.
I would say it’s in shared 2nd place on my ranking with chocolat

1. Coffee
  2. Chocolat/Caramel Sea Salt
  3. Banana
2 Likes

I got super excited when I saw the caramel sea salt flavour, and I just tried and I really like it! I tried it with 150 ml water and 150 ml sproud, which I really liked, has anyone else tried mixing it with other stuff so far? :grin:

1 Like

Great to hear guys! I am also excited to hear what you add to yours, if any of course!

1 Like

Hi all!

I love the Plenny shake Caramel Seasalt, but i think the flavours i got in the test panel where a little better, more caramel seasalt flavour then the final product. Is there a way to boost the flavour a little?
Otherwise a very nice flavour, and nice to see one of my comments in one of the ads on FB :slight_smile:

Regards, Michel.

Hi Michel! Awesome to see you are now made famous in on of the ads :wink:

Thanks for your feedback, I will make sure it ends up on the right desks. It’s not something we can just change as you will understand. The flavour it has now is the one that our test panel overwhelmingly agreed on.

So, I think the best advise would be to add a little caramel yourself to make it perfect for you.

:green_heart:

Hahaha Yeah, i’m a superstar now! :slight_smile:

I understand, majority rules of course!
Any suggestions on what caramel to add? Is there any place to get the same caramel you guys use?

Regards, Michel.

1 Like

Hi @MichelB!Unfortunately, the caramel we used is not commercially available, but you may boost the caramel flavor by using a natural sweetener such as maple syrup, agave nectar, or even brown sugar (pay attention to the extra calories that will be added to the shake). The caramel flavor is also available at supermarkets, in the baking area, but we cannot recommend you a particular brand. Still, we would love to hear your findings :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks, i will have a look in the baking isle :slight_smile:

Regards, Michel.

1 Like