Changes in the shipping costs and tracking

Hello! I made my order 3 days ago and the shipping costs to Spain was 10€ in Standard Delivery. Now I checked the list and noticed that Spain was moved to EU Countries #1 and I was guessing if that change is permanent. And it’s a shame that didn’t change before placing my order, I could get one more bag instead of shipping! Haha :grin:

And it’s possible to get a tracking number in the future? I’m too anxious and would be great to know the estimated time of arrival! :blush:

Thank you for everything!

Hi @Ouronok :slightly_smiling:
We have indeed lowered the prices on shipping to our top selling countries. This is temporary for February only.

You should always receive a tracking code no later than two business days after placing your order. If you have not received any tracking code, please contact our customer support at love@jimmyjoy.com. We’ll have that sorted for you!

1 Like

Thank you, Olivia! ^^
Thought that was only free shipping to these countries, not also less cost to other ones! And nope had not recieved my tracking code, I’ll send the email when I arrive home :stuck_out_tongue: