Chocolate Plenny Bar- First Impressions

First impression is BLAND

Not actually a complain-y post (I read the comments), just an observation. I sort of scarfed it down after a bike ride so probably need to re-evaluate. I imagine this is sort of what Neutral tastes like with a sprinkling of cocoa powder. I really liked the Salted Caramel and have yet to try Vanilla.

In general I lament the loss of the Twenny bar. I will miss the cookie-dough esque logs. I would also good-naturedly plead with support to get my hands on a pizza bar (just seeing this now) or to pay to get some some of the last of the Twenny bars in my pantry, although I did stock up.

Overall optimistic and will eat my way through this box.

2 Likes

Appreciate the feedback, Diabeeto! How did you like the bar after that first one, after your bike ride?

(No drama) but I dislike it enough to discontinue the subscription. Rubbery weird chemical taste. I tried vanilla and it’s got a good rice krispie flavor that has some continuity with the Twenny bar. I would sort of expect the same for the chocolate Plenny vs. Twenny but it’s completely absent.

Haha fair enough! Sorry to hear that though, the Chocolate bars I had did in fact have a crisp. After some time, though, the crisp lessens… If you’d like to get a refund for the chocolate bars, shoot me an email at love@jimmyjoy.com and we’ll sort it out :slight_smile: