Coffee flavor a bit burnt?

Hi there! :slight_smile: I’ve just tried my 4th flavor of the plenny shake v3.0 and it’s the coffee one!
I was a bit surprised by the smell and taste and was wondering if someone has had the same experience.
Does it taste a bit burnt to you? It tastes almost like overly roasted coffee beans. I’m not sure if others have that, or maybe there is something off with my batch?

1 Like

Hey Karo13, welcome to the forum! Taste perception may vary from person to person. If you think there might be a problem with this bag, please email us at love@jimmyjoy.com with the batch number (at the back of the bag) so that we can assess whether or not there is a problem with the bag :nerd_face:

1 Like

I think that this is meant to be. I couldn’t stand this bitter taste and had to give my coffee bars away. The coffee shake is only possible for me when I mix it with something else, like a big spoon of banana shake.

I would be surprised if someone finds out, that your shake does not taste like it should. A pity by the way, if you like the taste of coffee like me.

2 Likes

Hey Mort!
Thanks for your reply :slight_smile: I will try it together with another flavor! I’ve never had banana before…would you recommend it? I’ve also read some people mix it with the vanilla one, and add some ice cubes to make it more like an iced coffee.
I do agree, I was a little surprised by the coffee taste and also think its a pity if you really like coffee!

I can recommend banana but of course, that is my personal taste. Besides Pistachio, I tried all of them and I my favorites are vanilla and banana. The biggest dissapointments were indeed coffee and mango, which is sad because I really love both things.

1 Like

haha yeah same here! Love mango and coffee and was quite disappointed with both of them. Then I’ve liked chocolate and I also do like the chai latte when I add lots of extra cinnamon!
Is the banana and vanilla very sweet?

I’d say no. That is what I love about jimmyjoy anyway, that nothing is too sweet.
A warning if you haven’t tried bars. The coffee bar is even more bitter thus I would not recommend it. I love the vanilla bars though they are quite chewy and you might need sometime to drink with it - perfect with a coffee. :slight_smile:

1 Like