Vanilla + Coffee

Hey everyone,
Since I was out of “wake up”, I thought that I’d try make some myself. So jimmyjoy-plennyshake vanilla + double shot of espresso. No need for extra sugar, the result is warm and nice. :coffee:

7 Likes

wow sounds nice =D
Sometimes I put some coffe into my jimmyjoy-plennyshake, too. :grin:
But not that much.

i did this myself with vanilla and chocolate and…

A M A Z I N G

iI am glad to see I am no the only one :slight_smile: try as well with some cynamon… trust me :wink:

I’m gonna test it myself, awesome :slight_smile:

Mmmh, sounds delicious.

@joey, isn’t this, like, your *thing*? (Or was it Erwin? I can’t remember ATM…)

Doesn’t it turn to porridge for you when you add hot coffee? That’s what heat do to this (and it also do this if you leaving it in the fridge for a few hours).
With just jimmyjoy-plennyshake I tried heating it up one time in the microwave. Didn’t like the result. Sometimes I just want a hot meal. Well, it was coffee flavored so I guess I wanted hot coffee flavored meal. The heat gives a good feeling in the stomach and warms you up too. At least for me.

Nice @truck! I’ve sometimes added some good quality instant coffee powder to my banana jimmyjoy-plennyshake before adding water. This also produces a caffeinated jimmyjoy-plennyshake with a nice (ice) coffee taste :slight_smile:

Hi I’m new here. Just ordered my first package and can’t wait to try this with my vanilla.

My shipping arrived yesterday and I just tried this with vanilla for breakfast, thank you for the great idea, it was awesome!
I just didn’t pour it straight into jimmyjoy-plennyshake. Yesterday I’ve made some coffee with my french press, let it sit until it got to room temperature, and then mixed it with a little water and let it sit in my fridge to do a “frappuccino”-like thing :slight_smile:

I don’t have a quick and convenient coffee machine, so I just mix in instant coffee with my vanilla jimmyjoy-plennyshake. Works great. Drinking instant coffee as coffee is not something I do (or anyone should), but it works great in baking for giving things a coffee flavour, so I figured it would work with jimmyjoy-plennyshake too - and it did!

I’m sure real espresso is best, though, but for those like me who don’t have a quick way of making it - give instant a try.

Tried it last week with the equivalent of half a mug of hot pressed coffee with vanilla. It was delicious! :heart_eyes:

Ooooohhh I am so trying this tomorrow morning! I only have the banana mix for now, not sure how that will combine with coffee… I’ll let you know in the morning!

Just mixed the banana mix with coffe and it tastes like mocca! I didn’t expect it too be good (banana + coffee? Uhmmm), but whoa! Really, really good! Loved it ^^