Decaf anyone?

Hi! I absolutely love the taste of Plenny Shake Wake Up, but I’m trying to reduce my intake of caffeine.
Is there any plans to release a decaf version? Would anyone else be interested?

2 Likes

Hi @juanfrcaliz!

Thanks for the post!

We do not have anything lined up for it yet, but I will add it as suggestion for our R&D department for you.
Looking forward to seeing the reaction on this!

:green_heart:

I would definitely be interested, too!

Especially those who love coffee flavour also tend to love normal coffee. If one’s food contains caffeine, one has to limit the caffeine uptake from other sources, though.

Another problem with the current, caffeine-rich JJ coffee is that it is not possible to have it for dinner. Of course one can also get the calories from decaf cafe latte with lots of milk - but it would be better if I could have a decaf JJ coffee instead…

SO PLEASE MAKE DECAF COFFEE PRODUCTS! This would definitely skyrocket demand from my side.

1 Like

Noted!! Thanks @marba

Do you have an update? When will you launch such a product?

No specific plans on it yet that I can inform you on, but as you will understand it’s all about the demand for it.
So, thanks for being active on the Forum about what you would like to see as a future options, we’re gathering it all and if the demand’s too high to get around, I am sure something will happen on this in the future, so keep them coming!

Hi there! I can recommend adding decaf instant coffee powder to the shakes. This way one can add as much coffee flavor as one likes and vary from day to day. I currently use the Plenny Shake Active Neutral with a bit of oat milk and vary / combine it with some cocoa powder, instant coffee or honey.

3 Likes