Reaction to caffeine in chai flavor?

Do you get anxious from the chai flavor? I react badly to coffee but not to tea and energy drinks.

Not really, but to be honest, 200mg of caffeine also doesn’t have a significant impact on me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re not used to it, the caffeine can definitely cause some anxiety!

1 Like

I strongly suggest removing caffeine from all flavours in the next edition (v4).
And I am sure lots of users would agree with this.
Normal foods usually don’t contain caffeine either.

1 Like

@marba Only our Coffee and Chai flavours contain caffeine. All our other Plenny Shake flavours and Plenny meals are caffeine-free.

I know. But why can’t you make those flavours caffeine-free? The shakes are supposed to be “food” - and food usually is caffeine free.

1 Like

That’s because the flavours are coffee and Chai tea, which naturally contain caffeine. Wouldn’t it be weirder if they didn’t have caffeine? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

No. There are people who like the flavour but not the caffeine. The caffeine addition makes it impossible to have your product in the evening. I would consume a lot more of it if it were caffeine free.

1 Like

yeah i definitely agree with you here. if you dont want caffeine its probably not the brightest idea to get coffee of all flavours

but on the other hand it makes it ideal as a morning shake. coffee without caffeine is like strawberry without the sweetness,

Well, there are people who love the flavour - so much that they get too much caffeine anyway and try to reduce it whereever possible. I don’t like the other flavours, but dinner cancelling every evening is not a good solution in the long term. I use decaf whenever possible and would really appreciate it if the JJ powder was available as decaf, too.

1 Like