Dont drink from the Plastic Shaker

Its the wrong look.

Get a proper classy Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker.

Once the folk in my office have become accustomed to seeing me slug from the neck of the Cocktail Shaker at lunch times I shall start to add gin.

1 Like

Personally I think it looks good on me, I think a stainless steel one would give off a “Bear Grylls” vibe.

5 Likes

You are rocking that shaker, @hcamiel !

Old thread, but in case it hasn’t been mentioned somewhere else…

Shouldn’t the writing be the other way? So others can read “jimmyjoy-plennyshake” right-side-up when someone is drinking from the shaker bottle?

2 Likes

:open_mouth: I feel so stupid right now for not having noticed that. I also drink the way @BananaRunner does. (Though with the new shakers, the lid might fall down on my nose. So I keep it a bit sideways.)

Every drink tastes better with a straw in your favorite color.

2 Likes

Doesn’t the text orientation depend on the way you screw the top? :hushed: (I wouldn’t know, I didn’t receive an official green shaker)

My “guess” is that it only lines up one way, because the threads only start/end in one position (I wouldn’t know; I also don’t have an official green shaker).

I think the shaker is fine, the only improvement I would like to see would be making the cap less loose.

1 Like

Did it fall on your nose?

…

Again?

I assume I over tightened mine as the cap has split. It did feel loose unless I made it that tight though.

I use a Promixx vortex mixer at work. It’s not going to chop anything up like a blender but it’s good for mixing protein and my ketoade. Has a rechargeable battery that plugs into the USB of my office desktop. It’s awesome.

I agree with your words. I myself use Stainless Steel Cocktail Shaker. I owned Appolab 18oz Cocktail Shaker Bar Set and It Comes with other tools for a complete bar set up - cobbler shaker, jigger, spoon, muddler, tongs, and 2 liquid pourers for less messy pouring. Luckily got its recommendation from this article.

Only to create a Plenny Shake? Seems unnecessary!