Dish-washer safe shaker

Dear team

A neat addition to your line if products would be a shaker in a solid, darker colour, enabling daily dish-washing without the plastic changing colour to a nasty-looking orange.

Kthxbai :muscle::four_leaf_clover:

Orange? I have not seen that happening before and it should be good for daily dish-washing really.
Maybe you do not rinse it after use and before washing it? That’s for sure good advise if you do not at the moment.
We would have the Stainless Steel Shaker as option maybe for you?

That said, I will for sure forward the suggestion for a dark version of the Shaker to the relevant people. The clear one of course is this way so you can see the contents while shaking and the measuring will be a bit harder with a darker version, but it doe snot hurt to look into potential options there. Thanks!

:green_heart:

The thing is, that the rubber on the metal shaker isnt suited for repeated dish-washer use. Besides, it is a different size, and uncomfortable for cold shakes because of the thermal attributes of the material.

It is a common problem, that the transparent plastic is very susceptible to pigments during washing above 50 degrees celsius.

1 Like

Clear and fair points! I will make sure to relay this to the right people. Thanks for your feedback!

:green_heart:

Thanks! :blush:

To be even more specific, and since youre using SmaetShake, Id imagine coloured versions of the Original2Go would be the optimal choice except for the extra containers. Ill confirm this after more prolonged use.

On a side note, the extra containers are well suited for a Plenny Bar cut into bite sizes :wink:

3 Likes

The Smartshake2Go does indeed fit two scoops in the large addon, albeit they need a little compression. Used the darker colors with great success for some months now. To optimize space usage, a PlennyPot even fits in the shaker itself if the cap is stored separately. The smaller addon is perfect for hydration tabs, something I would just love if JJ would start producing :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the follow up on this one, we appreciate it a lot!
I have forwarded your findings to the R&D and Supply Chain departments. :green_heart:

If we’re talking about shakers, there’s always the option for a glass shaker for the at-home drinkers. This wouldn’t stain as well and drinking from a glass just feels better than drinking from a tin can, even if it’s stainless steel.

Shipping that will be a nightmare I’m afraid, but maybe it can be looked into and it could be a one-time collectors items maybe, I would want one. Noting it down, thanks for the input! :green_heart:

1 Like

Been using the shakers for a few month’s and washing on the Top rack of the dishwasher. No change in appearance or functionality.

1 Like

It is, nevertheless, a known problem with transparent plastic. From what I can gather online it is a matter of carotene and oils :person_shrugging:

1 Like