Eat, drink, or...?

/) I’ve had this discussion many times with friends and family, and I’m probably going to have this discussion many times more, just for the funs of it. The question is simple. The answer; not so much. Do you drink, eat or something else jimmyjoy-plennyshake? If ‘something else’; how’d you call it?

I’ll start: I eat my jimmyjoy-plennyshake.

(Please note: I just flipped a coin here. I like friendly discussions, and I’ll always defend the weakest side.) (\

Well I personally drink it as soon as I’ve prepared it most of the time, so seeing it has quite a watery texture it’s more drink than anything else.
Some people like to wait a few hours to have a more viscosity, and then have the possibility to chew while eating (I guess?) their shake, especially when there are some smalls lumps remaining due to imperfect shaking.

1 Like

I definitely drink it. Though really, I sort of just ‘have’ it.

2 Likes

If you don’t chew, you don’t eat. :wink:

1 Like

That’s quite a good way to determine when you eat or drink something, actually. :slightly_smiling:

Apart from that, to ‘have’ a jimmyjoy-plennyshake is one I haven’t heard before! That we didn’t think of that before. XD I’m suggesting we make that canon: you don’t ‘eat’ or ‘drink’ a jimmyjoy-plennyshake, you ‘have’ one. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I have an alarm on my phone for when I must take my meds…ehm I mean vitamins, and when the vitamins are around eating time it says a line that I stole from the movie Barbarella:
“Prepare to insert nourishment”

1 Like

well, in italy we use often a generic “prendere” (= take)… what about “to gobble”? :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

I dreat my jimmyjoy-plennyshakes! Easy, non existing problem solved… :grinning:

1 Like

@pitbullxpuppy lol, I like that one!

1 Like