How sustainable is Jimmy Joy?

Sorry for the late reaction, this topic slipped my attention and I didn’t realise there was a reaction already.

I actually picked up a box of shake once but too be honest it was a bit of a weird experience, walking in on the office and flagging down the first staff member I saw, doing a transaction on the spot because there wasn’t a pin terminal on premise…

Have you actually considered an ‘aardappelautomaat’ outside like you see at some farms? Then you can just go up, beeb boob select the product and pay with nfc and you’re on the way, as fast as at a febo.

And for local delivery within the ring, depending on how much you sell within Amsterdam itself but it might be worth to have your own bakfiets for Amsterdam. Low cost, green delivery and an opportunity to advertise while doing it.

Interesting information.

Planting new trees is good but as you wrote, it takes time before they start to clean the air.
Why not create forests where the trees work as a shelter/protector for plants that clean the air at a better rate instead.

Got me thinking about the NASA Clean Air Study.
For every 10 or 100 trees they plant they should also plant at least 1-10% of plants listed in NASA’s study, or more. That would probably be more effective and in the long run less expensive.

1 Like