Idea for Jimmy Joy merchandise

So the other day I was having a cool idea for new JJ merchandise. I really like drinking plenny shakes and also really like their packaging. It would be pretty nice to have more stuff with the drawn characters from the shake packaging. Maybe tshirts or shaker bottles (they could also have different coloured tops matching the different plenny shake flavours). It would be cool if you could get this when reaching a certain amount of time tokens or even if you could just buy this stuff :smile:

3 Likes

Agree! I would love a shaker bottle with some artwork on. Especially the pot for hot food, rather than just plain white it would be great to have some art going round the sides.

I know the art doesn’t ultimately change the product at all but I do think it’s something unique about Jimmy Joy that none of the other meal replacements have. In a sea of plain, neutral, business like bags, Jimmy Joy actually has some colour and personality. It would be really nice to showcase that on the scoops and shakes and things!

No idea if it would be cost effective to produce, but like you say it could be something to get with time tokens or something.

2 Likes

Stickers, then!

Cheaper than custom-made shakers / pots, and can be put on our container of choice.

The meme stickers exists (I get them with some (:woman_shrugging:) of my orders), but stickers of the guys on the Shake / Bar / Pot packages would be nice.
Like a sticker say half / quarter of the size of the meme stickers, with the figures dominating, and JimmyJoy.com in smaller writing. Think “see the figure, then discover the product”, “see it on someones [thing], and ‘ah, they’re a JimmyJoy user too!’”
Send a sticker matching a product in our order (as I assume we’re more likely to want what’s on our package).

(and yeah, I understand that the sticker probably won’t stand the test of time (and cleaning), but … more orders, more stickers :wink: )

3 Likes

Didn’t think of that. But now it makes me wonder why there are no stickers of the flavour characters. Sounds so simple but I really like it :smile:

1 Like

So the other day I was having a cool idea for new JJ merchandise. I really like drinking plenny shakes and also really like their packaging. It would be pretty nice to have more stuff with the drawn characters from the shake packaging. Maybe tshirts or shaker bottles (they could also have different coloured tops matching the different plenny shake flavours). It would be cool if you could get this when reaching a certain amount of time tokens or even if you could just buy this stuff :smile:

Perfect, thanks for the suggestions, I will make sure they end up on the right desks. :green_heart: