Vote for the next meme sticker

You know those stickers you find in your Jimmy Joy packages? Great news: we’re gonna make a brand new bunch of stickers! And we’d love to involve you in deciding what memes will make it into our next batch.

• #1 The Time Traveler
  • #2 The Apple
  • #3 The Helper
  • #4 The Honest Worker
  • #5 The Kitchen

0 voters

There’s something truly hilarious about a company sending me a “go fuck myself” sticker with my powdered food, this is why I love Jimmy Joy.

4 Likes

I really like the #1, reading the last line with DiCaprio’s character’s clueless soft voice in my head made me blow air out of my nose. I wish more people would vote for it :grinning: But I guess for the effect you gotta watch the movie to be familiar with that scene and maybe not everybody knows about the loyalty program

4 Likes

Haha yes, educate the people @Dopamine

1 Like

It feels a bit bad but I always simply throw these sticker away.

Maybe you shouldn’t do that then.

2 Likes

The stickers are very much inside-jokes, and not suited for sticking on - saying your laptop or w/e as a conversation starter. Stickers being more to the point, saying stuff like “Save the planet, save your body, Shake your JJ, shake your body” or w/e that actually speaks to the reasons we all use JJ would probably make it easier make more people “consume product” :wink:

1 Like

I stick mine on the fridge with a magnet.

2 Likes

My stickers go on the Eurobox in which i store alle the bags of Plenny Shake (+ one bag of creatine).
This way i never mistake it for one of the other Euroboxes of same size and color - (which otherwise could escalate very quickly if i’m hungry and in search for food).

2 Likes