Vote for the next meme sticker

You know those stickers you find in your Jimmy Joy packages? Great news: we’re gonna make a brand new bunch of stickers! And we’d love to involve you in deciding what memes will make it into our next batch.

• #1 The Time Traveler
  • #2 The Apple
  • #3 The Helper
  • #4 The Honest Worker
  • #5 The Kitchen

0 voters

There’s something truly hilarious about a company sending me a “go fuck myself” sticker with my powdered food, this is why I love Jimmy Joy.

3 Likes

I really like the #1, reading the last line with DiCaprio’s character’s clueless soft voice in my head made me blow air out of my nose. I wish more people would vote for it :grinning: But I guess for the effect you gotta watch the movie to be familiar with that scene and maybe not everybody knows about the loyalty program

4 Likes

Haha yes, educate the people @Dopamine

1 Like

It feels a bit bad but I always simply throw these sticker away.

1 Like

Maybe you shouldn’t do that then.

3 Likes

The stickers are very much inside-jokes, and not suited for sticking on - saying your laptop or w/e as a conversation starter. Stickers being more to the point, saying stuff like “Save the planet, save your body, Shake your JJ, shake your body” or w/e that actually speaks to the reasons we all use JJ would probably make it easier make more people “consume product” :wink:

2 Likes

I stick mine on the fridge with a magnet.

2 Likes

My stickers go on the Eurobox in which i store alle the bags of Plenny Shake (+ one bag of creatine).
This way i never mistake it for one of the other Euroboxes of same size and color - (which otherwise could escalate very quickly if i’m hungry and in search for food).

3 Likes

My mother is a doctor and she keeps telling me that I should also add some fruit to my plenny diet and I alwais answer her that there’s dried fruit into my shakes so…

Getting the apple one withing the box would be the best way to tell her: see, even Jimmyjoy is on my side regarding eating fruits :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahaha, fantastic! :green_heart:

Ha, these are great. I wish you had them for Customers in the USA. I was told the cost was too high…

Hard for me to swallow that reasoning. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry :frowning_face: we indeed can not ship them for our Us customers at this stage and the reasoning you were informed on is correct but a bit more complex. We produce and ship from the Netherlands but for our US customers we operate through two external warehouses that we stock with our products and those do not hold the meme stickers. Allocating a spot for them in the external warehouses would be costly indeed but there are also additional inconveniences on our end with this technically which is why we can not offer them there at this stage.

:green_heart: