#stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake

Hello people,

I just bought a pack of jimmyjoy-plennyshake and I found this beautiful sticker in the box:

looking in the forum I have not found any post about #stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake so I opened one .

I’m still thinking about where to attach the sticker for the contest :grin:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Wah! Something went wrong with the original topic for this. All #stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake enteries can indeed be posted here!
We’re super stoked to see what you guys come up with! :slight_smile:

I am a very happy customer and I always bring a jimmyjoy-plennyshake when I have long days by the microscope at the University of Copenhagen. The colorful picture is of a Birch leaf; it seems like jimmyjoy-plennyshake is wanted even on a cellular level:)

4 Likes

This image is taken with the transfer electron microscope:D

4 Likes

Who says your shit doesn’t stink?

Kind regards mollonius /Sweden

3 Likes

Yummyjummy in my tummyyyy

4 Likes

Finally I found a good spot.

Hellz yeah!

Daniele, from Italy

4 Likes

I love this bad boy. He never gets tired. )
#stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake

6 Likes

So… I was wondering: On the right of the image, is that jimmyjoy-plennyshake under the microscope? If so, which is which? I’m very curious what jimmyjoy-plennyshake under a microscope would look like, actually :stuck_out_tongue: xD

1 Like

@ElinaLocika love it!!

Hi Olivia!

Can you give any info about how long will the stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake contest will last? When the winners will be announced?
Thanks.

#stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake :grinning::tongue::grinning:

4 Likes

Hi @pspmagic ! :slightly_smiling:
We don’t have an exact set date but I expect the winners to be announced soon - yay!!

1 Like

Damn, it won’t stick, I need this as an iron-on! this is some of the best promotion you will get :wink: because mostl of the other racers only see my back #supervain

1 Like

@BananaRunner I love this. You’re awesome.

Is that jimmyjoy-plennyshake in a fridge? If so, why do you store your jimmyjoy-plennyshake bags in a fridge?

1 Like

WOoohooo!!! Don’t let them catch you!

And; aren’t you, like, a bit revealing your key to success this way? I mean; everybody can guess ‘training a lot’, but ‘eating jimmyjoy-plennyshake’ on the other hand…

:bulb: @BananaRunner You might wanna try a bit of double-sided tape.

Yes that is my fridge. I know that jimmyjoy-plennyshake doesn’t need to be stored in a fridge but it’s a staged picture… The idea behind it is; I can fill my fridge with unhealthy microwave meals and pizza’s and other not so healthy stuff but from now on I rather Stick with jimmyjoy-plennyshake. This way I get 100% of my daily needed nutrients intake. That’s the statement I tried to bring over. Maybe I should’ve made that a little bit more clear.

So yeah it might be a ridiculous place to place the jimmyjoy-plennyshake bad boy… But on the other hand it begins to make more and more sense to me… I think I leave it this way and pull out the powerplug of the fridge and save some money on my energy bill in the process… Creativity leads to new positive ideas and insights that hopefully inspire others and will Stick.

Thanks for your question!

4 Likes