#stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake

How I spent my valentine

Later that night, I was... (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) **#stickingitinjimmyjoy-plennyshake**

jimmyjoy-plennyshake, now with…
(••)
( •
•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
5% more nutrition!

..... I swear I'm not lonely!
4 Likes

This explains so much! I actually thought, for just a tiny bit, and for just a very short moment, that you were kinda… idiot-ish. :blush:

But now I know, I think the idea behind the picture is actually pretty darn’ cool! :smile: I hope the judges’ll take explanations in consideration as well! (And for what it’s worth: I don’t think you should’ve made it too obvious; it’s also fun to guess, or to be like: ‘is that person seriously storing jimmyjoy-plennyshake in a fridge?! The heck…’)

Anyway; I so hope one of those fridge photographers comes and visit you; I must see the look on their faces… xD

2 Likes

HaHaHa, yeah taking it to the absurd and leaving it over to the imagination of the viewers was a big part of the fun, :smile: :smile: :smile: and indeed I hope the judges look at the underlying explanation in they’re final judgement. :tada: :tada: :tada:

For those fridge photographers, they are more than welcome, They can get a free shake if they want. :smile:

2 Likes

#stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake and carrying on…

6 Likes

Oh they know, you should see my instagram spam :wink:

2 Likes

Hi guys!

Thanks so much for all of the great entries! We’ve been having a real hard time picking a winner and therefore decided to leave it up to you a bit: check out our Facebook page and help us pick a February winner for the #stickingwithjimmyjoy-plennyshake contest! :tada:

Oh, and don’t forget to keep sticking! :slight_smile:

So there we go, I happened to be at Tower Bridge today :wink:

4 Likes

@StefanPrins Wow!!! :heart_eyes:

Maybe this guy wants to walk across the ocean?
Cape St. Vincent (Algarve, Portugal)

Please note that no jimmyjoy-plennyshake sticker was cruelly abandoned in the wild nature!

6 Likes

@mantelvaviz that’s absolutely breathtaking! :-o

Awesome. And +1 for not leaving it there.

1 Like

No hay como tomar un jimmyjoy-plennyshake al lado del fuego… :wink:
(There’s nothing like taking a jimmyjoy-plennyshake by the fire … ;))

Por cierto, la pegatina es buena XD
(By the way, the sticker is good XD)

PD, Si esta mal traducido, lo siento… :frowning:

1 Like

Sticking with jimmyjoy-plennyshake in the Ardennes :slight_smile: great running fuel.

2 Likes

Flylent!

2 Likes

jimmyjoy-plennyshake GO
Cought an epic Shaker

1 Like

Hi! So no winner for July?

And i didnt recieve this text, and put it on my Bedroom-door :disappointed:Uploading…

Oh awesome!

Just got on the jimmyjoy-plennyshake hype after 2 months on Huel, first order arrived last night!

VERY keen to get one of these, do you still have any/send any out?

1 Like

Welcome on board!

Unfortunately we don’t send out these stickers anymore. Sorry :frowning: