Ingredients lists?

Hi, the packets probably have an ingredients list, but I haven’t received any yet and couldn’t find the lists on your website or forum (maybe they’re there somewhere but my search skills weren’t up to it).

Is there somewhere I can read the lists of ingredients, to get a better idea who I might recommend these to? I know a load of people who have different dietary requirements, including me! For example, it’s not clear from the site whether the vegan versions have oats in or not, since the page itself says “rice/hemp/soy” but oats keep being mentioned everywhere.

For vegan jimmyjoy-plennyshake https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/jimmyjoy-plennyshake/app/public/ckeditor_assets/attachments/81/label_banaan_vegan140x200def.pdf

You can see the link if you go to the vegan product tab and scroll down. They most definitely have oats. Oats is the main ingredient.

For vegan jimmyjoy-plennyshake (banana):

Ingredients: Oatmeal (gluten), jimmyjoy-plennyshake vitamix (maltodextrin, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin A (retinyl acetate), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothe-nate), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), copper(II) sulfate, vitamin K1 (phytomenadione), vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), chromium chloride, folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid), biotin, vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), soy flour, vegan protein mix (soy-protein concentrate, rice-protein concentrate, hemp-protein concentrate, emulsifier: soy lecithin, sweetener: sucralose, banana flavouring, thickening agent: guargum), ground flaxseed, freeze-dried fruit powder (banana).

Thanks for sending me those details - unfortunately there are things in there that I can’t eat, so I’ll have to cancel the order I placed earlier today, which is number: R922030832

Yours,

• Padmavyuha Greenleaf