Introduction and first order pictures

Hi!

My name is Miguel, I am 31 years young and I live in Madrid, Spain

I ordered jimmyjoy-plennyshake for the first time. I will try to eat only that for a few days but the idea will be replacing one or two meals a day.

After the LONG waiting time to receive my order and the nice customer service of my now-already-firned @isabel :wink: I finally got first part of it and the second part is being delivered.

The box is super cute, it had a sticker of a jimmyjoy-plennyshake bar and it made me enter in a good mood :slight_smile: thank you guys

The first one I tasted was, obviously, vanilla… even more with the hassle of these days! I must say it tastes really good and I enjoyed it a lot. I prepared it last night to have it fresh and ready for the morning and i liked it.

I think I just used 2.5 scoops by mistake, but I am not sure of it… even so, 4 hours passed and its now when I start to be a bit hungry… which I consider nice :smiley: and I like

For lunch I am planning to try chocolate here at work :wink: let’s see.

So… so far, so good. Thank you to the team

For the curious, as me, and for @isabel I attach some pictures I took (I promised her I would upload pictures as testimony of my order arriving succesfully xD)

Babai

The super cool box reminding me i am awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Opened box with contents

All bags together

4 Likes

¡Que aproveche, Miguel!

1 Like

Yay! Awesome you finally received your order :slight_smile: Thanks for the pictures, hah!