Lifetime once the bag is open

Hello!
I ordered earlier today my first batch of jimmyjoy-plennyshake. I am looking forward to try it and find out how well it works for me.

I have been looking into getting some of it for a while now, since I often don’t want to deal with the hassle of cooking and eating and I just want to be done with it and head to other stuff.

My main intention is to have the jimmyjoy-plennyshake shake for dinner exclusively, since that is the time I rather use in other stuff during the days, therefore I imagine one single bag of jimmyjoy-plennyshake will last for me somewhere between 3 to 4 days, depending on how my body requires it and how I create a routine for it (also I intend on helping to lose some weight in the process without starving myself or having crazy cravings right after I finish eating).

So my question is:

How long would the powder last, once the bag is open?, I assume the best idea is to re-seal it and keep it in the fridge, but since it is food, it is natural that it gets exposed to molds and others things, in the same manner that regular food in the fridge.

Any comments or experiences with that?, I look forward to hearing all and any :slight_smile:

Cheers!
Roberto.

Hi @ropon11 !

That’s a good question :slight_smile: .

The shelf-life of jimmyjoy-plennyshake, also after opening, is 6 months. Just make sure you keep the bag closed between using it.
Also, we recommend to keep the bag in a dark, dry area at room temperature.

I hope this helps!

3 Likes

Awesome!

I am really glad it has such a long life time, that really makes scheduling and usage much more simple.
Thank you for the answer!
Cheers!

1 Like